The HBF Freeway Bike Hike for Asthma will be held on Sunday 21st March 2010. Registrations will open in November 2009. If you register for the ride before December 21, 2009 you go in the draw to win a trip for two to the Santos 2010 Tour Down Under.Â The prize is valued at $2,500 and includes:
- Return airfares to Adelaide (I hope not on Tiger Airlines);
- Two nights at the Hyatt Regency
- Access to the viewing of the finish line in the Willunga Corporate Facility as well as tickets to the Legends Dinner (yes, Lance will be there apparently).
HBF members can save 15% on entry fees (online registration only).Â The entry fees are not yet published nor is the registration page up.
The Event Information
As per past years, there are three ride options:
- The 60km ride which starts at Kwinana Train Station â€“ Start Time 7:00 AM;
- The 30 km ride which starts at Belmont Park Racecourse and includes riding through the tunnel â€“ Start Time 8:30 AM; and
- The 10km City of Joondalup Family Ride which starts at Greenwood Train Station â€“ Start Time 10:30 AM.
All rides end at the Grand Boulevard, Joondalup
The registration fee for the event and the monies received for the sponsorship of the event goes to the event organisers, TriEvents, so please consider taking on a personal sponsorship commitment and FUNraise for Asthma.Â All monies â€œFUNraise for Asthmaâ€ go directly to supporting the The Asthma Foundation of WA.
To encourage you in your FUNraising efforts there are numerous prizes on offer.Â Details in the FUNraise for Asthma page.