This service consisted of:
- Cleaning the chain using a Park Tools CM-5 Cyclone Chain Scrubber. Once it was clean I applied Rock and Roll Gold chain lube;
- Checking of chain wear with a Park Tools CC-3 Chain Wear indicator. The SRAM PC-991 chain is not showing any wear of note at this point which is good considering it has only done 2,564 km;
- Re-indexing the rear derailleur;
- Removal and checking of the condition of the jockey wheels. All looking good;
- Checking the tension on all bolts and screws on the bicycle. Rear mudguard mounting bolt required tensioning otherwise all good;
- Applied a 1/4 adjustment to the pedals to take out a bit slack that was present in the pedals when clicking in/out.
- Cleaning the bike with Nu Finish Car wash with pure orange oil.
There ends this service.