This service consisted of:
- Wiping down the chain and re-lubing with an application of Rock and Roll Gold chain lube;
- Checking of chain wear with a Park Tools CC-3 Chain Wear indicator. The chain is showing wear at the 0.75 point so a new chain will be fitted at the next service;
- Checking the tension on all bolts and screws on Sir Lancelot. Found a couple of screws showing signs of loosening, so glad I do this;
- Cleaning the bike with Nu Finish Car wash with pure orange oil;
- Checked the 700x28C Continental Grand Prix 4-Season V tires for glass and wear. All looking good.
All looks good and I will give Sir Lancelot another work over before going on tour in April, 2010.