The City of Stirling is running two bicycle maintenance courses in June 2014. The first is being held on Sunday June 9, 2013 between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM and the second is being held on Sunday June 23, 2012 between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
The City of Stirling bicycle maintenance courses will cover
- learning how to fix a puncture
- learning how to put your chain back on
- learning what all the ‘bits’ on a bike are and what they do
- learning how to clean your bike and keep it in tip top condition
- learning how to to adjust your bike to make it more comfy and a better ride experience
The two bicycle maintenance course are free, yep free and will be held at the City of Stirling Depot, at the intersection of Natalie Way and Delawney St in Balcatta.
If you would like to attend please contact Joanne Burgess Travel Smart Officer at the City of Stirling and express your interest. You must do this by Wednesday June 5, 2013. Joanne advises that places are limited and so please do not assume that you have enrolled successfully until you hear from her to confirm that the City have a place for you on the course.
Joanne’s contact details are:
Telephone (08) 9345 8910
Fax (08) 9345 8822